Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

flipping eck!

Onto site in less than 3 mins, out with 3 tickets in under 6 mins!

Man am I happy!! I can sit together with my family.

well doneive been on there since bang on 620 minutes in, over 1 hour queue 4th time ive been through this, not impressed

Thanks NN, and not usually this lucky, couldn''t believe my eyes when the queue estimate was 2 mins.

My daughter is proper made up!

About 17 minutes for whole process for me, 3 tickets and son and wife accompanying me. I am well pleased as they say!

Thanks to all the advice andoffers these last few days

Otbc NMTD sonyc

I was refreshing since 17:45 and got in at 18:02. Bagged 2 tickets. Looked at stadium view at 18:20 and still loads left in upper tiers.

Problem is the site will leave you logged in for 30 minutes even if you close page meaning nobody else can get in.

What''s the secret? Some of us are in an hour+ queue, some seem to get rhough quickly?And it''s made my PC slow to a crawl.

When the Radio One Big Weekender tickets were released the queues weren''t based on wait time. It would just randomly let people in. Was actually designed that way.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What''s the secret? Some of us are in an hour+ queue, some seem to get rhough quickly?And it''s made my PC slow to a crawl.[/quote]And now Firefox has crashed and I''m back to the beginning... [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]Must be because I''m a plastic. [:(]

Real ale and iron Stan......there looks to be many tickets left. Would say thousands actually. Hope this reassures. The best of luck

Nuff said......on mine it went from 8 minutes up to 10 and then quickly to 2 minutes

Birmingham New Street passed its 4g test with flying colours! 2 tix secured for me and my GF :-D cheapest available seats but I couldn''t give a damn, we''re there!

I joined the queue on the train, walked through the station like a right weirdo juggling bags and 2 phones and then secured them in the hotel foyer, time for a beer now!

Don''t forget you need to sign for them when they arrive Friday registered post. I''m sure that was the advice

[quote user="sonyc"]Nuff said......on mine it went from 8 minutes up to 10 and then quickly to 2 minutes[/quote]It''s moved from "More than" to "Less than" an hour now, so it is moving. Is the page showing available seats updated in real time?

Yes to appears so Nuff. Good luck, I''m sure you''ll be ok

Excellent stuff JImmy !

28 minutes estimated time here, limited availability. Looks like this plastic is settling for the armchair !

Bought my seat on Sunday. Brother in law not a ST or PM so had to wait until today. Somehow got the seat right next to mine! Amazing luck and chuffed for him as due to work doesn''t get to go to many games.

Keep going guys! I just got 2 more from my dads season ticket, if anyone here needs one, I''ll offer it out at face value +(booking etc of like a tenner or whatever it works out at) if my family don''t take me up on the offer. I''ll post if it becomes available. Not trying to make money just want the best fans there. (They are the £36 ones btw)

Straight in, hung on the login page for a minute but got the 3 tickets I wanted by 5 past 6. :-)