Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Where are the squad training?

Interesting that the squad are training somewhere else this week. In Alex Neil''s interview on NCFCTV, it says the squad are at their training base "just north of London".  Perhaps away from the hype that there will be in Norwich -  is it common knowledge where they are?

Colney is ''just north of London'' if you''re flying with easy jet!

Plenty of places starting with W just north of London!

Only training there for 2 days whilst they were down taking a tour of Wembley. Back to Norfolk and business as usual for the rest of the week.

Possibly The Grove in Watford. Very posh, England used to stay there and other teams have used it as a base when playing at Wembley.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Possibly The Grove in Watford. Very posh, England used to stay there and other teams have used it as a base when playing at Wembley.[/quote]

Correct - the team are at The Grove at the moment but will travel back later today. Normal routine for the next few days and back up to London at the weekend.

Might have popped in to see them if I''d known earlier-The Grove is at the end of the road that I work in.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]London Colney, Watfords training ground, is my guess.[/quote]Isn''t that Arsenal''s training ground?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]London Colney, Watfords training ground, is my guess.[/quote]Isn''t that Arsenal''s training ground?[/quote]

amazingly enough, they train right next door to each other.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]London Colney, Watfords training ground, is my guess.[/quote]Isn''t that Arsenal''s training ground?[/quote]

amazingly enough, they train right next door to each other.[/quote]Fair enough, I didn''t know that[Y]

lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/05/2015 9:16 AM:

Thanks for sharing the info. They also had a look at Wembley while they were down there, to get a feel for it.

AN said that on Saturday FFS.