Sign in to follow this  
Farks

6 club Wembley tickets for sale

I have 6 Club Wembley tickets which I won''t need - completely legit, face value, in the Norwich area, all six seats together - obtained through a corporate contact, I won''t be using them as I have got what I need. No payment needed until handed over / received - I am a season ticket holder in the Jarrold with good intention to sell tickets that were bought before I had confirmed that I needed them

[quote user="Farks"]I have 6 Club Wembley tickets which I won''t need - completely legit, face value, in the Norwich area, all six seats together - obtained through a corporate contact, I won''t be using them as I have got what I need. No payment needed until handed over / received - I am a season ticket holder in the Jarrold with good intention to sell tickets that were bought before I had confirmed that I needed them[/quote]Well done on this.There are some scumbags on twitter selling tickets over the odds.

Fair play and much respect some chancer on twitter been offered a one''r over FV for one ticket and still wants to think about it ?

Fair play mate, I don''t need them as have mine sorted, but just wanted to give you kudos on doing the right thing when you could tout them out.

To the chap who just pm''d me about the tickets, its Farks you need to speak to lol!

[quote user="Mightyboro"]I''ll have em iv got 23ov my mates in the Norwich end[/quote]

I smell bullshite

Well done to the OP for doing the decent thing and sorting your fellow supporters through kindness and without trying to make gain. That''s what the Pink''un should be about - fellow Canaries looking out for each other at times like these.

Like an idiot, I replied to a post on here to try and get a ticket from someone called (I believe) SW15Canary - not for me, I''d already got mine but for a lad down here who some may call a plastic but he has been to a few home games this season, work permitting - anyway, I was first in and was told £55, fine I said and this tout sorry canary then spent the evening time wasting several people from here I presume as he then moved the goalposts and staged a bidding war. Now had he have stated best offer secures in the first place then that would have been absolutely fine, but he didn''t and my mate rightfully gave up with him later last night. Where do these City ''supporters'' come from???.

• i''m looking for 2 tickets for family members if anyone knows of any about