Sign in to follow this  
Locky_football

Are ticket upgrades and refunds possible?

Why is there so much conflicting information coming from the club about ticket upgrades and refunds?We queued for 2.5 hours on Sunday to be told by the ticket office manager that we had to come back with the tickets when they arrive and they''d try and upgrade the tickets (if Wembley let them) or refund us.I received an email that said to come to the ticket office with the tickets to make any changes.A mate called the club this morning to check and was told that neither would be possible!So, we''ll have to see ...!

I really cannot envisage a problem in them upgrading if necessary. For the sake of a couple of minutes work and a new ticket, they could be making anything from £25-£50 I would think.

Even if you had to do it (or pick up ) at Wembley

I think both pieces of information are probably correct - I imagine they could upgrade, but they can''t if there''s nothing to upgrade to.

can they upgrade a 65+ to an adult ticket?

ordered mine last night, selected adult, but when I got the confirmation, it said 65+ on one of them (purchased on my dads 65+ season ticket)

Just upgraded a concession to Adult over the phone. Apparently the bar code is upgraded.