Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Francis - Reaction if he plays on fri?

Will he get booed and will anyone will be booing him, personally I''m really peed off with him but think its a bad idea considering evrything we are hearing is coming from his agent, also it will probally give the new players a bad impression about us. Frankly he''s not the sharpest tool in the box either, have you seen him on sky sports??? WTF? Why let him be interviewed, my pet potatoe has a higher I.Q. Perhaps a few Judas chants are in order??

I have always vowed never too boo a player in Norwich City colours.  However, this policy would be seriously tested if Francis played on Friday.  Luckily there is no chance at all that he will figure

He will probably get booed, that''s for sure.  People only really read the press.

Really, it should be directed at his agent, in a similar way to when the Huckerby saga was going on a few season''s ago.

"...sack your agent Damo Francis"

[quote]I have always vowed never too boo a player in Norwich City colours. However, this policy would be seriously tested if Francis played on Friday. Luckily there is no chance at all that he will figure[/quote]

far be it for me to pick on you DD, but did you not rubbish claims that Francis was striking when SI posted them tuesday

I agree that the chances of him playing are very slim !  I just can`t see Worthy having any truck with him at this stage  ... but , if  , for some reason , he DID play  , I wouldn`t  bother to boo [ he , and his agent ,may just enjoy it !! ]    just give a cheer  each time he falls over his ego  

If you lot think all this is Damo''s agent''s doing then you''re totally clueless. There''s no smoke without fire and Francis has said more than once that he wants out of Norwich.

If he plays he will get boo''ed. Will I boo him? Yes. Screw all that ''never jeer a City morality player rubbish'' - he played a big part in our relegation, has gone on strike because he wants away and doesn''t deserve to wear yellow and green.

As DD pointed out though, he won''t play anyway so it doesn''t matter

But Beds, the booing doesn''t just get to him does it?

It gets to all our favourite NCFC players too, and the staff, Delia, and worst of all - THE OPPOSITION.

People, if you''re reading this I urge you - don''t boo Francis. It''ll just upset the apple-cart further and make matters worse.

Well put Mook - agree with you 100% - at the end of the day just let all those that are involved in this sort it out - what will be will be and let us supporters just get on with what we do best and that is SUPPORT. 

[quote]far be it for me to pick on you DD, but did you not rubbish claims that Francis was striking when SI posted them tuesday[/quote]

Fair play Irish.  I did indeed.  For that I apologise to both you and SI.  I was probably hoping that Francis wouldn''t be that stupid.  However, I don''t think there is anything official which says that Francis was striking?  Just that his head wasn''t right?  Either way, I''d be suprised if he features tonight 

I''m not going to the game tonight, but if I was, I would be joining in loudly and passionately with any booing directed at Mr F. Like Beds Canary I don''t subscribe to this holier than thou pledge to never boo a player in yellow and green. If somebody becomes a hated figure like Mr F has, then why not give them the bird? Visit any football ground anywhere in the world and I''m sure you would here a crescendo of booing the second a traitorous figure like Francis set foot on the field. Why should we be any different?

[quote]I''m not going to the game tonight, but if I was, I would be joining in loudly and passionately with any booing directed at Mr F. Like Beds Canary I don''t subscribe to this holier than thou pledge to n...[/quote]

I think you''re right, it''s going to be very difficult not to boo him tonight. The fans want to let him know what we think of his actions.

Sorry, but no one player is bigger than our club. The people
who advocate booing Francis are merely elevating his status to
this level. We''ve got new players making their debuts so lets save
our breath and give them an extra cheer rather than waste our breath
on negative booing. It just going to drag the atmosphere down and
that we do not need after a less than impressive pre-season. Trust me
I''m as bored with the whole Francis saga as everyone else but these
things are rarely as black and white as a lot of people think. Don''t
believe everything that''s written in the press. This anti-Francis
hysteria is becoming riduculous and people are choosing to believe
every single negative story, however trivial, thats written about him.
I wouldn''t be particularly disappointed to see him go, but lets not burn
our bridges till we have a done deal and the money''s in the bag, yes??
OTBC

I''m in the ''Keep it positive'' camp. It''s not about giving Francis a break, he''s neither pooh-poohed a move, nor sought one (officially at least). It IS about the other players on the pitch - ever heard a player say he understood the booing of a teammate? I haven''t, it just upsets the rest of the team and gives a rotten atmosphere for al the hundreds of young fans who will be there tonight.
How many potential ''Yellers'' could be put off supporting the beloved Canaries by a poisonous occasion such as this might be?
Forget Francis - support the rest.