Sign in to follow this  
Bring-on-Flecky

Craig Bellamy

Thats what Mr Bellamy said in his FHM interview. It could be because a lot of players use to say when asked who was the most miserable person in the changing room, all use to say young Craig.

He has also said that going to Coventry was a big step down compared to Norwich. So he has made up for deserting us.

Correct! As I recall it was Rob Newman who did the business and locked the mighty ''Bellers'' in bus lavvy and according to ''Big Rob'' it was''nt just for a few minutes.

Bellers, the greatest outfield player to ever put on the Green and Yella? only shame is that he never got to prove himself with us in the top flight so I guess that leaves Chris Sutton in pole position.

NMTD

He also used to, alledgely, take great delight in telling the other Norwich players he was better than Juninho!! This being back in about 1997 when Juninho was actually a good player!

Dont think this improved his popularity amongst the players!!!

I think that after one away game (few years back now and cant remember which one) the players locked him in the dressing room for about an hour or so, as he was so scathing of the rest of the team and so full of his own talent.

Yes this is true... It was an away game comming back from a game in the Midlands.. Coventry i understand... It was a player who is still at the club who locked him in.

He was locked in the toilet for the entire journey back.. around 3-4 hours.

One of the reasons he left......