Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Just imagine how *** it must be to be from Middlesborough

[quote user="GrumpyBear"]I''ll see your James Blunt and raise you Paul Rogers.[/quote]

It that a euphemism?

[quote user="UTB1986"]What has Norwich ever done for the country, never mind the world?[/quote]Well, Norwich has never been industrial but it was Britain''s second city before the industrial revolution.As far as contributions go, aside from the obvious (farming) Norwich and Norfolk as a whole contributes hugely to scientific research. Plant and microbial science, genome mapping etc. We''ve got some of the top research institutes in the country.Lotus is based in Norfolk - which is where their F1 team was run from - so there''s motor sport science and research too.That''s just off the top of my head. I''m sure there''s lots more.

Strange thread that''s probably best ignored! But surprised no one has mentioned Nelson, unless I missed it.

[quote user="JF"]Strange thread that''s probably best ignored! But surprised no one has mentioned Nelson, unless I missed it.[/quote]The big picture of Nelson, 3 posts previously?

That''s what the blank post was then! Pictures don''t come up on here on my iphone for some reason!

[quote user="JF"]That''s what the blank post was then! Pictures don''t come up on here on my iphone for some reason![/quote]Yeah, they don''t work on Android either.

....and the picture gets squished on Firefox. Maybe one day this forum may get an upgrade[:|]

[quote user="Herman "]....and the picture gets squished on Firefox. Maybe one day this forum may get an upgrade[:|][/quote][:D]Upgrade.Nice one.

http://www.anglotopia.net/british-history/british-empire/great-britons-captain-james-cook-everything-need-know-man-charted-world/

Nelson was very Lucky and his error aid off

This Boro lad on the other hand

http://www.anglotopia.net/british-history/british-empire/great-britons-captain-james-cook-everything-need-know-man-charted-world/

Nelson was very Lucky and his error paid off

This Boro lad on the other hand ...... Established an Empire

Nothing against Boro. Know loads of lads, all decent and good banter.

Think the ill feeling towards you follows on from the theatrics in April.

But imo you do what you need to do to win. If we put that performance in away from home against you, we would''ve taken that!

Don''t think Boro are alone in play acting, and let''s not forget your player was booked for diving. The keeper with the ''thigh strain'' pushed me off and a shouted so at the TV. Bamford, who got the most stick for his injury needs an operation on his ankle and is why he was rest v Brentford.

Let''s not kid ourselves that one set of over paid footballers are any better then another set, unless managed by Brain Clough (Boro lad)

Heres one for you though, NOTHING is going to get on fans Walter Mitties more than another fan playing "My club is better than yours"[:)]

[quote user="Norwich Crazy"]There has been about 12 boro fans on here this week that must be the entire regular crowd that goes to their matches[/quote]

Well based on away support this season, if there is 12 Boro fans on here, there will be 7 Norwich fans on ours.

[quote user="morty"]Heres one for you though, NOTHING is going to get on fans Walter Mitties more than another fan playing "My club is better than yours"[:)][/quote]

Agreed, that''s why I just respond to b0ll0cks posted about MFC with facts.

[quote user="BigJim7"][quote user="morty"]Heres one for you though, NOTHING is going to get on fans Walter Mitties more than another fan playing "My club is better than yours"[:)][/quote]

Agreed, that''s why I just respond to b0ll0cks posted about MFC with facts.[/quote]Thing is, you''re going to have to realise that if you go on a rival fan''s forum, nobody really gives a shiney sh1te about YOUR football club.

jus for those who think football was invented by sky historically boro are the 16th best supported team in the country, Norwich are 27th

[quote user="poguemahone"]jus for those who think football was invented by sky historically boro are the 16th best supported team in the country, Norwich are 27th[/quote]Congratulations[Y]

[quote user="poguemahone"]jus for those who think football was invented by sky historically boro are the 16th best supported team in the country, Norwich are 27th[/quote]

Game over

[quote user="BigJim7"][quote user="poguemahone"]jus for those who think football was invented by sky historically boro are the 16th best supported team in the country, Norwich are 27th[/quote]

Game over[/quote]Bye then[:''(]

"Historically" lol

I feel some Huey Lewis and the news coming on

"Take me away

I don''t mind

But you''d better promise me

We''ll be back.in.time"

Whenever we have played teams from your way they have been great. Sunderland / Newcastle fans just want to talk about football and have a laugh. You lot are beginning to seem like you just want a big argument, hope you aint all like this in real life. Who cares who are the bigger club ? do you get a goal start if you have a bigger away support ? does our home support make it 1 - 1 I think not.

I am sure Alex Neil will be showing your players and supporters celebrating promotion to the premier league on that fateful Friday night that now sees us playing each other.