Sign in to follow this  
AberdeenCanary

Play Off Tickets - 2 Wanted

All - unfortunately I was unsuccessful in tickets for the playoff game. My lovely missus was on the phone for 3 hours last night trying to get the last of the hospitatlity ones to new success.

Flights booked and hotel sorted for travelling from Aberdeen having been to a few away games last season I am a genuine fan. Can anyone help me out????

Please....................

[quote user="AberdeenCanary"]All - unfortunately I was unsuccessful in tickets for the playoff game. My lovely missus was on the phone for 3 hours last night trying to get the last of the hospitatlity ones to new success.

Flights booked and hotel sorted for travelling from Aberdeen having been to a few away games last season I am a genuine fan. Can anyone help me out????

Please....................[/quote]Isn''t there some more on sale tomorrow? Do you know any season ticket holders?

Call club Wembley direct. They will still sell you tickets. After that look out for announcements from the club for Friday tickets. Else enter every competition you can find online. You will be rewarded for your efforts!

Hi

I''m not hopeful for tickets - more apparently on sale tomorrow but there have been a lot of communications re tickets.

Had people online at 6PM yesterday until 8PM but it locked up.

I''m trying hospitality again today but would prefer to be in with the fans :-)

No having lived in Aberdeen for the last 20 odd years all the contacts in Yarmouth/Norwich have moved on or don''t have any spare :-(

Hi all, long time reader!!!!

Same for me, I''ve attempted several different ways of obtaining a ticket but no joy, so if one going spare i would gladly meet at wembley to pay and collect, Aberdeen is in front of me on the ''wanted'' list, good luck mate!!

If I don''t get one I''ll be cheering on the boys in Chelmsford, any fans here heading to a pub to watch the game?

So I managed to get two tickets yesterday.

Wasn''t cheap but it''s a huge game and I can''t wait!!

travelling down on Sunday!!

Cheers for the help and advice chaps!