Sign in to follow this  

Boo or cheer....god i could not make my mind up when Damo entered the fray!!

I just could not bring myself to do either!! Must admit i suprisingly found myself feeling sorry for him and has a little smile on my face when he was getting cheered!!

I have arisen from my pit this morning really hoping he gets his head right,comes out and states he wants to stay with us and go on to reproduce what we know he can!! We are definately a better team with Damo in,no question!!

I think he actually looked quite sharp when he came on too,just sack ya pain in the arse of an agent and stay!!

Anyway...Portsmouth aint a massive club and who really wants to wear there shirt with that awful heart on the front??

Damo....u know it makes sense!!

Otbc

CUSDP

and listen to those irritating drums all the time.

I agree he gives hope to the midfield, and boy does he leg it up the field if he sniffs a goal.

You won''t get a replacement for anything less than 3.5m - thats what they want for Jagielka. 

Agreed!! I couldn''t decide either, I wanted to boo him but it just didn''t feel right, I want him to stay too, if us fans can get behind him and help him get his head right then he will be vital to our promotion push.  Boo him, he plays badly, gets sold for peanuts and we lose out. If turns in good performances then we should get behind him, I thought he played ok last night in difficult circumstances. 

Last point, if another company head hunted you, offering you a higher paid job, would you take it?? Think about it.