Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

What time are you leaving and where are you parking

Going down A12 to London then tube to Wembley, any helpful suggestions on times etc, would like to enjoy the whole experience of Wembley, never been before.

Never been either.Walking over to the bus at County Hall, leaving about 07:40.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]7:40? Bl00dy Hell M, you''re keen[/quote]Buses leaving between 8 and 10.But yeah, maybe a bit early.Having a few friends round for "breakfast" before I leave though lol.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Just remember to put on some Coleman''s mustard[/quote]Absolutely[Y]

Working till 1am Monday morning, back up at 6am to leave for 7am, should be in London at around 10am. The things we do eh?...

[quote user="Alex "]Working till 1am Monday morning, back up at 6am to leave for 7am, should be in London at around 10am. The things we do eh?...[/quote]Well played [:)]

7.37 train to Cambridge then on to Kings Cross due in at 1007. Bit of brunch then straight out to Wembley.

I was only 16 in 1985 and it kind of passed me by. Intending to really live this one up.

Will at the Showground for about 7:45, will probably hit McD''s for a breakfast.

I think getting on the coaches might be a little chaotic.

Driving and got parking booked 10 minutes walk from Wembley, leaving at 8.00am, just trying to work out how can squeeze in A17 route and breakfast at the Farm café ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Going down A12 to London then tube to Wembley, any helpful suggestions on times etc, would like to enjoy the whole experience of Wembley, never been before.[/quote]

I''m not chancing traffic hold ups and am travelling down Sunday. Tube is not foolproof either, the timing can be hit or miss with so many people using it, so my advice is to allow much more time than you would normally think - tube trains are just as susceptible to break downs and hold ups as any other form of transport.  I''m aiming to get here around 12.00 at the latest. Over cautious, maybe, but I''ve been caught out before at big events. Weather is going to be good (allegedly) so soaking up the atmosphere is what it is all about and we don''t get to Wembley very often!

CK - why not save the hassle of driving and parking, catch one of the special trains from Diss? £31 incl. tube to Wembley Park.

Driving to the Olympic park, Stratford. Gonna park at the westfield shopping centre for £6. Tube to wemberly......

Hoping that on way out it will be easier to get a tube into London rather than going out.....

Leaving Thetford at 9:30 am