Sign in to follow this  
ChelmsfordCanary

Chelmsford / Essex Canaries

All,

Just thought I would see who is getting the train on Monday, there is 4 of us getting the 9:58am from Chelmsford to Stratford then off to Baker Street for Beers, anyone from Chelmsford / Essex area heading up around this time?

Regards

OTBC

Ian (Davvers13)

I''d like to think i''ll be on that train too, just the slight issue of no ticket!!!!!! Fingers crossed I''ll see ya there. Platform 1, a wash of yellow and green rather than the dull london commute, nice thought!

Hi mate yes, I will be wearing my Davvers 13 NCFC Shirt with a flag, and yes be great to see Chelmsford Station with Yellow and green and not at all like my morning commute of moody commuters lol.

Come and say hi.... There are still tickets even knocking about on here arnt there?

Also to the chap from Braintree I live in Great Leighs, shame you moved ;)

Ian

I''m in Rainham, usually go on train from Chelmsford to home games, but will be straight into Fenchurch Street then walk to Aldgate then Met line to Wembley

Sounds like a plan - also Chelmsford based here and yes it will make change from the usual boring commute!

Im on that train from Colchester, and up for a few beers prior to hitting the Torch Pub at Wembley.

James

(retro 92 kit)