Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Todays Press Conference

#ncfc Alex Tettey on Alex Neil: ''if he had been here start of season, I would b in dubai or barbados now on hols. We would b up already.''

A few players have said this, just don''t tell this to Nutty or Purple.

On the other hand, it must be nice to play at Wembley...if you win

Tettey also praised Neil Adams and the work he did at the beginning of the season.

What I find a little strange is how Adams did the seemingly hard bit well and the ''easier'' bit poorly.

The hardest bit of managing a relegated team is picking them up in the new season and getting them playing well, which Adams managed but then when the team should have started pushing on they slipped up.

We are where we are, and getting promoted via the play-offs beats being 1st or 2nd hands down. Just need to win it on Monday.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Great to hear the players have bought into him so much, fills me with confidence for Wembley OTBC[/quote]At the moment we''ve got what every football club needs - belief.  We don''t need to shout about it like Middsbro are, we just have it.  Alex Neil inspires confidence, in the players and in the fans - and the belief is there, without a doubt.  The way Wes took that penalty last week speaks volumes for the players'' and the way they have played since AN came in. Focus, determination and belief all inspired from the manager. 

[quote user="mrs miggins"]A few players have said this, just don''t tell this to Nutty or Purple.

On the other hand, it must be nice to play at Wembley...if you win[/quote]Why so? I have never expressed an opinion on that.