Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Tickets haven't been delivered - any help

Hi

I ordered two tickets for the game on monday and these still haven''t been delivered. Has anyone else had this problem? When did most people get theirs delivered?

Anyone know of a helpline to ring? i assume it''s through Wembley at not Norwich.

Thanks in advance

Haven''t heard of anyone else not receiving theirs, first thing is ring ticket office they will have a record of your transaction, worst case you will pick up duplicates at Wembley.

From the NCFC confirmation email...

My ticket(s) haven''t arrived!

If you have not received your ticket(s) in the post by Friday May 22 please email us via customerservices@canaries.co.uk with the above purchase confirmation and we will arrange for your ticket(s) to be re-printed at Wembley.Once you have requested a re-print you must use the re-printed ticket(s) as the originals will not be valid. You will receive a confirmation email of your request from us.

My friends and i ordered 10 last saturday online. Still not received. Sounds chaotic to collect reprints at Wembley if this is typical.

Emailed the club this morning, not heard back with confirmation re Wembley.

Bloody costs a fortune to sit in the queue on a mobile to the ticket office!

Suspect it will be manic, pick up starts at 1pm

Fortunately I got mine through on Weds, sent one straight on and that arrived yesterday - feel for anyone who has to collect there, not what you want to spend your time doing!

The tickets from Wed had the option of recorded delivery (received mine today) at £7.50 for 2, or to be picked up at the ticket office, but that doesn''t seem an option for the earlier ones (reprints have a new bar code)