Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Daniels

Matchday programme - Aunt Erica

I know there are those out there who can''t stand this item in the matchday programme... well she''s back. Those of you who bought tonights reduced programme will surely of noticed that this pointless article was given a full page. I''m sure there are those who find it amusing, although most people I talk to in the stands usually pass on it, ah well each to their own I suppose. Other than that the programme seems to remain fairly unchanged from last season which I have to say is something I''m quite happy about as its usually very well put together. So what are other peoples opinions of this seasons new programme?

Never buy programmes. Waste of my time and money. You won''t read anything in a programme that you haven''t already read in the local papers for 30p

Spot on, a totally pointless article that in my humble opinion gives ammunition to the country cousin image, perhaps not expected of a potential bigger club.

Thanks for the advice normally invest in first prog of season to see if this patrionising drivel is still included, and therefore saved me £3 or has it gone up again.