Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Jarrold

Tickets Delivered today

Strange, was told by the club on Wednesday that they would need to be collected today. Much to my surprise they were delivered special delivery for which I didn''t pay for.

Lucky I was in to take the tickets as well

I got some today by special delivery too. Bought on Wed. The special delivery charge comes out of the booking fee.Strangely the return address for undelivered tickets was a PO Box No. in Devon.I thought Carrow Rd were dealing with all our tickets ?

Mrs Frank went to club to collect ours to be told they weren''t there and they couldn''t find them ! She got home to find the postman had been but left one of those cards to say we need to collect an envelope from the sorting office. Must be the tickets.

Apparently not, and a friend of mine had to pay a seperate carriage charge on top of the £1.50 booking fee. I might pop down there tomorrow asking them where they are

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Mrs Frank went to club to collect ours to be told they weren''t there and they couldn''t find them ! She got home to find the postman had been but left one of those cards to say we need to collect an envelope from the sorting office. Must be the tickets.[/quote]I hope the sorting office isn''t closed till Tuesday!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"] Mrs Frank has got to get up at 5am to take me to work first though !

[/quote]

I hope she cooks you a full English before you leave home mate. [:D]

I paid £81.50 for two £36 tickets on Wednesday and they were delivered today. So £9.50 in fees. Considering RMSD is £6.45 I consider that pretty good.

[quote user="realale88"]I paid £81.50 for two £36 tickets on Wednesday and they were delivered today. So £9.50 in fees. Considering RMSD is £6.45 I consider that pretty good.[/quote]Our fees were a lot more reasonable than those that Ticketmaster stiffed the Boro fans.