Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Flares for Wembley ?

What are you wearing for Wembley ? my wife said that flares were all the rage now amongst NCFC fans, I dug mine out the cupboard but the waist band is a bit tighter than I remember, she said if wore them there would be fireworks.

Shame cos always thought they would come back around again, anyone else got anything exciting in their wardrobe ?

Three button waist band cream flairs with brown platforms.

Also of course Brutus jeans erm (whisper) with embroidery on the bit around the top of your @rse! 😄

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Three button waist band cream flairs with brown platforms.

Also of course Brutus jeans erm (whisper) with embroidery on the bit around the top of your @rse! 😄[/quote]You wanna borrow my purple, butterfly-collared shirt & beige tank-top, Jenkins? [:D]

[quote user="quentin"]I don''t think flares ever went out of fashion in Lessingham, mate [:)][/quote]

haven''t seen any for 2 or 3 weeks now, so think they may have ?

quentin wrote the following post at 22/05/2015 4:14 PM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

Three button waist band cream flairs with brown platforms. Also of course Brutus jeans erm (whisper) with embroidery on the bit around the top of your @rse! 😄

You wanna borrow my purple, butterfly-collared shirt & beige tank-top, Jenkins?

Most certainly if it''s a Ben Sherman 😄

Those were the days, when players were men and wore their shorts short and fans on the terraces wore...... bell-bottoms [:D]

I will be wearing darkish blue velvet flared trousers, a light-blue floral-patterned shirt with an oversized collar, and a mauve kipper tie, also floral-patterened, and be carrying a copy of Gandalf''s Garden. It was my outfit on my last visit to London and I assume nothing much has changed, fashion-wise, in the five decades since.

Just remember that fashion may change but style remains the same, also maximum style with minimum effort. [;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I will be wearing darkish blue velvet flared trousers, a light-blue floral-patterned shirt with an oversized collar, and a mauve kipper tie, also floral-patterened, and be carrying a copy of Gandalf''s Garden. It was my outfit on my last visit to London and I assume nothing much has changed, fashion-wise, in the five decades since.[/quote]Clearly a closet Peter Wyngarde, aka Jason King fan then Purple.On the other hand with his unfortunate problem with gentlemens lavatories maybe not.....[;)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I''m still deciding, do I go dressed as John Steed or the Prisoner ?[/quote]If you are torn then perhaps Adam Adamant would be a suitable compromise? Plus yellow and green scarf, of course: