Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

Paul Lambert

He has had a few months off will have recharged his batteries and will be raring to go again.

If Alex Neil fails on Monday seems logical to say thanks for his efforts and go back to the future.

Seems eminently sensible

Don''t u start cosying up to me after banning me from that other place. I am now going to have to go and activate one of my other alias''s on there 👍😂

[quote user="Canary Fest"]Don''t u start cosying up to me after banning me from that other place. I am now going to have to go and activate one of my other alias''s on there 👍😂[/quote]Crack on, I can ban as quick as you make new profiles [;)]

[quote user="Canary Fest"]Don''t u start cosying up to me after banning me from that other place. I am now going to have to go and activate one of my other alias''s on there 👍😂[/quote]

Nice one Morty

[quote user="Canary Fest"]He has had a few months off will have recharged his batteries and will be raring to go again.

If Alex Neil fails on Monday seems logical to say thanks for his efforts and go back to the future.

Seems eminently sensible[/quote]Eminently insensible, quite ridiculous, in fact I don''t know why I''ve responded.....................:red