Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Two tickets wanted desperately !

theres been single seats popping up all day long on the official site

only reason i havnt snapped one myself is it would be a bit rough me going without my dad after talking about it for the last month or so

was hoping there might be a couple next to each other turn up in the first few tiers

I have been trying ,,, got a 6 minute wait this morning at 9am ,,, got to the end of my wait and it came up " internal sever error "

Tried calling ,,, got to number one in a queue and it said " too high volume ,, please call later " !

I would take two not together ,, fingers crossed hey ?

Currently one ticket on the official canaries website. Be quick!They have been popping up all day

well yeh since saturday ive had the website time out on me twice after 90 minutes waiting and when i did eventually get on Wednesday it was sold outi would have been happy to pay a bit extra for lower tier seats but ive seen upper tier being sold at silly moneyif you want just a single ticket up in the gods for your daughter you can get one right now if youre quick

Still a single ticket in block 520 available on the canaries website if someone is quick.

I have two spare on level 1 together after my cousin can''t now go. You can have at FV which is 64 each if you still need them . Mark

Yes still available ,email me your details I am in Colchester or you can collect from me at Wembley before the match

If you''re having trouble contacting Barclay seats, I''d be more than happy to have the tickets.

I don''t understand the edp/pinkun stories that I keep reading, written today, which suggest ''the last few tickets are still remaining'' when the official site has said sold out every time I''ve looked. I''m fortunate not to need any, but why do they seem to insist on this line?

Yeah, me too-Block 520. If that''s where you are, come and say hello-never actually met you at our gig at the Water Rats.

Yeah, same block. I''ll be the shifty looking geezer on the end. Green Adidas[Y] May or may not have raggedyarsed beard.

Adidas Trainers or top? Don''t want to spend a lot of time shoegazing for nothing!

Trainers, sorry. Row 27. Bit over excited at getting a ticket so rushing around like a five year old on Sunny Delight.Did you contact the club to get your tickets sent to Wembley?

Row 30, so just behind you-I rang the ticket office and the automated message said that any uncollected tickets will be taken to Wembley and can be collected from the East End ticket office from Midday on Monday.

No worries. As far as |I can make out, both ticket offices should be right in front of you if you''re coming from Wembley Park tube.

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 23/05/2015 3:29 PM:

Must be more returns Branston, just got mine-fookin made up I am!

Great news, well done mate!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Fanbluddytastic Mr Angry and Herman. I''m made up for ya! :)[/quote]Ta. What was going to be a quiet bank holiday has now turned out to be a monumental one. Marvellous. Only trouble is that I have to stay semi-sober at the football for a gig that night[:D]