Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

1 ADULT TICKET PLUS SHOWGROUND COACH TICKET FOR SALE (FACE VALUE)

Gutted to say the least but I am unable to attend the match on Monday due to work😡😡😡

1 x Adult ticket in Block 526 £52 plus the Norfolk SHOWGROUND coach ticket £25 plus process fees. £82.50 for both, face value.

Block 526 right on half way line and next to the Boro fans so should be good.

I am located near to Lowestoft. Anybody interested please get in touch.

You cannot imagine how gut wrenching this is to give up but I do not want it to go to waste.

I suppose you can''t tell your work to stuff it? That''s dead unlucky (though how dare you pass on the booking fee, someone should let McNally know about this profiteering!)

No, that was a joke - no reason for you to miss it and be out of pocket! I''d be seething if I''d been called in to work so late in the day - I hope you manage to offload it, there must be some still on the look-out.

Pretty certain McNally wasn''t aiming at these situations.

What has this guy gained from selling his ticket? Nothing, and to add insult to injury, he is working and not going Wembley.

Personally, I feel for the guy, I''d be gutted.

Thanks for that bud, glad someone has some sense. Never intended to make any profi from my ticket, just cannot go. Simple as that, work comes first. Would be stupid for a ticket to go to waste and why not let someone else have the chance to go, we may never have another chance to see Norwich at Wembley in our lifetimes.

I am pretty certain McNally is not going to ban me from Carrow Road because unfortunately I have to go to work.

I did have a little tear in my eye this morning though when I had to hand over the ticket.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!