Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

If you don't bounce........ @ 3.05pm ?

Great plan- co-ordinated support is always more effective. You only have to look at some of the German/Polish fans to see the difference when fans are more in time. I know they usually have two or three guys facing them with megaphones etc. so I guess we won''t go that far but I had already been thinking about how we need to keep songs going a little longer to give it a chance to spread around the Norwich section. It happens at home games that a song starts in the Snakepit or one side of the Barclay but by the time other areas start the original area have stopped/given up. More people singing at once logically creates more volume. With the numbers we have tomorrow this effect is multiplied. So basically we need to keep any song/chant going slightly longer than normal to give all areas a chance to hear it and then join in, hopefully with the same timing.

so is it just club coordinated activity (music, clappers, flags) that make us tin pot or small in mentality? Fans thriving on spontaneity the very essence of non plastic behaviour? :-p

Loving it - will be hoarse and bounced out come 5.45 pm

i agree zip, clappers etc, anything organised by club is tinpot. Fan led/organised support is not- Dortmund/Legia Warsaw etc. hardly tinpot/happy clappers. Although those clubs often assist fans with earlier access to stadium/finance for banners etc.

Don''t think we could ever come close to that level of support/effect but we can do ourselves proud tomorrow no problem!