Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Ticket conundrum / tout advice / HELP!

Desperate to get tickets, i bid a silly amount of money and won a pair. It turns out they are in the Boro end!!!

What''s the best thing to do?

A) sit in boro end - really wouldn''t like this.

B) try and swap them with a tout for city tickets. However, I am petrified of getting fakes, or cancelled duplicates... And ending up with not getting to the game at all. Any advice on what to look out for?

Any advice, hugely appreciated. Help a fellow Canary!

I would phone Wembley- they may have a contingency plan for this kind of predicament. If not, badger officials before the game or even inside the ground and say you are worried for your safety. There will probably be spare seats in the club Wembley section where rich folk buy tickets then decide on the day whether they`re going to bother turning up or not.

Your best course of action imo is to try and sell them to two Middsbro supporters - perhaps go on one of their forums. Then hope you can pick a couple of tickets at the ground, or on here.  Or just swallow your scarf and sit and watch the best view you will ever see - looking down the pitch and seeing 40,000 NCFC fans at Wembley.  Every cloud has a silver lining! 

How the fck would you control yourself when city score?

Can''t say I could sit there all game not showing my emotion.. a football ground amongst your fellow fan is one of the few places you can really let go without repercussions.

I''d probably go, play the part of a ''neutral'' - far better to see the game while sitting on your hands than not at all; can always say you had spares from a boro supporting relative. I''ve been in with home fans plenty, including at the binners far more times than I care to remember....if it gets you to the game that''s the main thing

I wouldn''t tell Wembley unless you''ve decided you''re definitely not sitting with Boro. They could stop you going in.

That''s a toughie....If you do end up sitting in the Boro end and they score you may have to pretend to be a neutral which should be easy to get away with particularly if you make out you''re a tourist who just wanted to see a big game at Wembley while you were visiting.Gonna be a lot harder if we score though.

I would advise buying from the cup I bought some when Norwich played Tottenham in leg cup ? lineker scored 2 ? anyway said they for Norwich end true they were but with the Tottenham fans ! all I would say Norwich scored we jumped up and it hurt !!!