Sign in to follow this  
morty

Two tickets available.

Mate can''t make it, he has two tickets to get rid of. They are sitting together in block LV5. Adult tickets, cost £110 each including booking fee. He wants face value. And he wants them to go to proper fans, no plastic glory hunters.

PM me with justification of non plasticity and I''ll hook you up with him.

[quote user="ticketsplease"]I will take them 07716433018 text me please I have been looking for ages[/quote]Will PM you his email address.

[quote user="ticketsplease"]Please give him my numberhow do I pm or receive them[/quote]Have sent you a text with his email address[Y]

These are sold now.No idea Hoolyfan, but I have no reason to suspect foul play here.

I''d speculate that it was possibly £110 for the pair with booking fee. Only reason I''m suggesting that is that my L5 ticket was £52 and totalled £57.50 with the "add-ons" so... 2 tickets £104 plus the £5.50 is £109.50....?

Just guessing obv.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]I''d speculate that it was possibly £110 for the pair with booking fee. Only reason I''m suggesting that is that my L5 ticket was £52 and totalled £57.50 with the "add-ons" so... 2 tickets £104 plus the £5.50 is £109.50....?

Just guessing obv.[/quote]Yup, my mistake, it was £110 for the two, just read his facebook post again.Apologies to anyone who fancied jumping to the conclusion that I was touting[;)]

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]Well that clears that up[/quote]Indeed[:)]