Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Woy does it again!

And that forward line will scare the hell out of the elite of Europe...

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Picks Tom Heaton over ,( amongst others?) our John Ruddy

Tom Heaton? ffs.[/quote]This isn''t a lie, I genuinely have no idea who he is.Was he the lead singer with The Beautiful South?

Two relegated keepers ...IF we get back in premiership will be good opportunity for Ruddy to get back in the squad.

Although wouldn''t blame him if he told Woy to s0d off given lack of loyalty he was shown

This has to be one of the WORST England squads I''ve seen in ages.I''ve got no idea how sh@t like Milner keeps getting selected, Vardy is an utter joke of a selection upfront and since when has Mason been good enough for England???All we needed was for Woy to bring Heskey back and it would have been utter dump instead of simply just trash...Can''t see any major opponents being scared of that squad [:(]

Just pack a few more over rated foreigners into our Premiership and fewer and fewer home grown talent will get the chance to shine.

Milner - good enough to play for Man City and would surely only move to another top club...

...but not good enough for England.

NEWSFLASH :  RUDDY IS NOT PREMIER NOR NATIONAL TEAM STANDARD And that my fellow fans is the truth -- if anyone in our side is going to cost us a swift return to the Premier and if we get there our survival, it''s going to be Ruddy.I hate dissing any of our players, but Ruddy has proven to be a liability ''twixt the sticks.

I remember when everyone panned Roy for not picking players from smaller teams (primarily Holt) and having a big club bias. He''s now showing it doesn''t matter who you play for, you are in with a shout if you perform well and people are having a dig at him for taking players from smaller clubs.

England have very sensibly allowed players like Kane and Berahino to go to the U21 tournament as it will be much better experience than a friendly against Ireland and a match versus Solvenia. The U21s squad is probably one of the best England have had for a very long time, it is a great move to allow them to go to the Czech Republic together, personally I''d like to see Sterling in with them as well as he''ll probably play with guys in that group more in the future than the current England squad.

As for Ruddy, he has admitted himself he hasn''t been at his best this season - I doubt he is surprised he isn''t in the squad right now. If Norwich get back in the Prem and he recaptures his best form then I have little doubt he can become England''s third choice keeper again.

Milner who has won two titles with Man city having made over 140 appearances for one of the best teams in the country? Yeah, he must be terrible at what he does.

[quote user="GJP"]Milner - good enough to play for Man City and would surely only move to another top club...

...but not good enough for England.[/quote]He''s an England stalwart is all - never performs for the national side as he does for his club.

[quote user="Howson is now"]Milner who has won two titles with Man city having made over 140 appearances for one of the best teams in the country? Yeah, he must be terrible at what he does.[/quote]Yes, all those games for Man City and I can''t imagine a single full back at any decent national side being worried about Milner running at them!Portugal get Ronaldo, Germany get Muller, Argentina get Di Maria and instead we have Milner....what a joke.

So Tom Heaton, whom by all accounts, has had a very good season in the Prem, gets in the England squad ahead of Ruddy, who''s had a disappointing season in the Champs.

I fail to see the issue here.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Howson is now"]Milner who has won two titles with Man city having made over 140 appearances for one of the best teams in the country? Yeah, he must be terrible at what he does.[/quote]

Yes, all those games for Man City and I can''t imagine a single full back at any decent national side being worried about Milner running at them!

Portugal get Ronaldo, Germany get Muller, Argentina get Di Maria and instead we have Milner....what a joke.
[/quote]

Well if you want to go down that road you could say that most fullbacks aren''t going to be worried about Muller running at them. Of course you can argue that that''s not really Muller''s game but then you could probably say it''s perhaps not Milner''s either.

You could also say that Milner has had a better season than Di Maria. Which he has.

Milner isn''t a "world class" player and he maybe doesn''t have the flair of Ronaldo (who is an exception really) or ADM but he is a very, very good player. He''s well worth his place in the squad and in any competition of football there aren''t many squads he wouldn''t get into.

Also, Ashley Young should have been in.

Agree with all of that GJP, particularly the Ashley Young point. He''s arguably been Utd''s best player in the second half of the season (and a previous Roy favourite) so how he was overlooked is beyond me.

[quote user="quentin"]NEWSFLASH :  RUDDY IS NOT PREMIER NOR NATIONAL TEAM STANDARD And that my fellow fans is the truth -- if anyone in our side is going to cost us a swift return to the Premier and if we get there our survival, it''s going to be Ruddy.I hate dissing any of our players, but Ruddy has proven to be a liability ''twixt the sticks.[/quote]

Could not agree more

Cost us big time already, just can''t make the ball stick, and loose balls have directly been put away by following forwards

My biggest concern for Monday .