Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Shorts or Jeans ?

What''s everyone wearing tomorrow ? bbc weather says 15 celcius not particuarly warm but if everyone else is wearing jeans i don''t want to be the odd one out in shorts or visa versa, Things like that can ruin the day [*-)]

Jeans. I shall be choosing Levi 501''s.And a yellow shirt.And brown pants.

[quote user="im spartacus"]What''s everyone wearing tomorrow ? [/quote]you know the games monday right ;) unless youre genuinely interested in what i plan to wear on a sunday, which is a little strange

This thread has made me consider a dilemma actually. I have a pair of green pants that I consider my lucky pants.Their win rate is what could only be described as "mediocre" though.But I''m not sure I should jinx anything by subbing them for the big day.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Why do you dress strangely on a Sunday?

Is it a family thing?😄[/quote]well, i am from norfolk, what do you expect

[quote user="im spartacus"]What''s everyone wearing tomorrow ? bbc weather says 15 celcius not particuarly warm but if everyone else is wearing jeans i don''t want to be the odd one out in shorts or visa versa, Things like that can ruin the day [*-)][/quote]

Not quite shorts weather yet in London I''m afraid...

Depends on what part of London you are, Deptford. It totally looks like shorts weather in Northwood.

Always tricky his time of year. Bit of sun & it can get very hot very quickly.

Was considering shorts, but now staying over so jeans it is - evenings invariably cold.

Incidentally, I''ll be wearing the shirt my son bought me a while ago; it''s nearly all green. Is that normal?

iron_stan wrote the following post at 23/05/2015 9:36 AM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

Why do you dress strangely on a Sunday? Is it a family thing?😄

well, i am from norfolk, what do you expect

Fully understand Stan, happy to leave it there.😃

I plan to wear a pair of my other halfs panties nothing to do with luck just comfort. Combat shorts and a Norwich shirt and to complete the outfit a lovely Irish trinity flat cap

[quote user="morty"]This thread has made me consider a dilemma actually. I have a pair of green pants that I consider my lucky pants.Their win rate is what could only be described as "mediocre" though.But I''m not sure I should jinx anything by subbing them for the big day.[/quote]

Without too much graphic detail, but how can they be classed as lucky pants?

[quote user="Norwich Crazy"]I plan to wear a pair of my other halfs panties nothing to do with luck just comfort. Combat shorts and a Norwich shirt and to complete the outfit a lovely Irish trinity flat cap[/quote]

If your other half''s panties are comfortable, you must be hung like a chinese mouse.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"]This thread has made me consider a dilemma actually. I have a pair of green pants that I consider my lucky pants.Their win rate is what could only be described as "mediocre" though.But I''m not sure I should jinx anything by subbing them for the big day.[/quote]

Without too much graphic detail, but how can they be classed as lucky pants?[/quote]To quantify this for you, their last two games were Bolton away, and Middlesboro at home.And they are green.Thats all I have for you.

Graham Humphrey''s photo.

These little pink numbers of mine are a favourite of The Nelsonettes. I wore them against the Scum so must be deemed as my lucky trousers. [:P]

[quote user="morty"]Maximum style, minimum effort....[;)]
[/quote]

Indeed Morty and just remember fashion may change but style remains the same. [:P]

Blue jeans , Yellow shirt, orange/grey trainers, but i''ll be with a bloke wearing a home made half n half ajax/norwich shirt...... he''s ok really.

I''ll be wearing a yellow an'' green split crotch mankini and pink ballet shoes.....I also go commando, yes soireee!

"Canary Fest" I plan to wear a pair of my other halfs panties

Really not sure I can rid myself of that image before Monday; it may explain your odd gait as you walk though..

Just got back from the stadium. Southend and Wycombe fans in good voice before the match. But no shorts in sight.

Plenty of Coates and Brollies though.

There''s a very loud tannoy under the subway,when leaving the Tube. Blaring out "who are ya,who are ya"''. That got em going.

[quote user="Mind the gap"]Just got back from the stadium. Southend and Wycombe fans in good voice before the match. But no shorts in sight.

Plenty of Coates and Brollies though.

There''s a very loud tannoy under the subway,when leaving the Tube. Blaring out "who are ya,who are ya"''. That got em going.[/quote]i coudn''t give a fu(k i''m not wasting my spray tan with a bloody coat and brolly [:@]

You would have if you were there mid afternoon Spart.

I was only there for about 15mins. But it felt like minus something,with drizzle.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Graham Humphrey''s photo.

These little pink numbers of mine are a favourite of The Nelsonettes. I wore them against the Scum so must be deemed as my lucky trousers. [:P]
[/quote]Is that Alan Barnes on the left ?