Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Driving by car..what time are you leaving ?

Leaving from Wymondham in the morning, parking at a tube station four stops from Wembley.

So much to consider;

1. Fried brecky stop.

2. Will there be lots of traffic being a Bank Holiday...and the Play Off Final ?

3. Road works, M25 grid lock, punctures, even car breakdown !

Was going to leave Wymondham at 8am....is that early enough ?

What time are you leaving and from where ?

For us it''ll be about 11-11:30 on the train from suburbia, aiming to get there about 12:30-1 to savour the atmosphere and grab a beer or two :-)

Good thought with the A505.

I have used the "BBC Travel" website...just type in Wembley and it will show a live map of any hold ups.

Well worth a look before you leave.

Depart Szeged 2am (1am in UK) 2 hour taxi to Budapest airport for my 6am flight, then land Luton about 8am. Drive to into London, park up at a mates house, have a coffee then head to meet up with my mate and his son for the grand entrance via Wembley way.

7:30 from sleepy Suffolk, not many binners showing their faces around here, no doubt they may re surface if we slip up.

10 am from Hastings. Couple of pints of mild in town. Up the jubilee line by 13.30.

Trains, Planes (maybe ?) and automobiles heading towards the smoke, like a giant yellow army heading on to victory, troops will be leaving Norfolk all morning, well make Red Square seem like a girl guide outing !

Half time?. What are you talking about. As I said,leave Uxbridge 2pm get to Wembley at 2.25. Do that journey most days anyway.

Golf in the morning. Football in the afternoon, Whats wrong with that?.

oh - ok - but the game is a 2.00pm kick off - just a thought - sorry to disturb your golf - you''ll see the second half!