Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Wembley - Tips and Advice...

If you''re travelling by Underground or Overground, check the TFL site to make sure your journey isn''t affected by closures.

There are closures on the District, Hammersmith & City, Docklands Light Railway and Overground-mainly affecting the areas between Liverpool Street and Barking.

www.tfl.gov.uk

If you happen to see Dick Van Dyke busking, don''t give him any money.....He''s not a real Cockney.....Oh, and he''s not an actual Chimney sweep either.....(just in case he offers his services)......You can feed the birds, so make sure you have tuppence for a bag....

That is all.....

Don''t attempt to board a big red London double decker bus if Cliff Richard''s driving it......It''s actually a mobile home for him and the Shadows.....(and Melvin Hayes).....[8] We''re all goin'' on a Summer Holiday, we''re gonna beat the Boro 3 goals to 2......[8]

Does anyone know what The quality of the loo roll is like. Is it the cheap waxy stuff or the posh quilted stuff. Not sure whether to take my own?

Depends on whether you''re going to wipe your @r$e on it or throw it on the pitch.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Morty any advice about Boiled Beef and Carrots?[/quote]Should be safe[Y]Jellied eels, not so much so.

When we went to see a game at Wembley a couple of years back, walking up the wembley way, we saw someone who was getting help for a head wound. Turns out some scrote had mugged them for their tickets, no doubt to try to sell on further away from the ground.

more than likely this was an isolated incident, but I''d advise people to be careful with their tickets when close to the ground, having seen this.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Depends on whether you''re going to wipe your @r$e on it or throw it on the pitch.[/quote]

Just in case he opts to do both I''d better take my #ncfc umbrella...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]When we went to see a game at Wembley a couple of years back, walking up the wembley way, we saw someone who was getting help for a head wound. Turns out some scrote had mugged them for their tickets, no doubt to try to sell on further away from the ground.

more than likely this was an isolated incident, but I''d advise people to be careful with their tickets when close to the ground, having seen this.[/quote]Was it a Liverpool game by any chance?

Olympic women''s final - USA vs Japan. Wanted to take my family to something Olympic, was the easiest thing to get tickets for.

[quote user="Herman "]Bloody hell. Wasn''t expecting that answer. [/quote]

Herman you plastic f@@@@@ what illegal stream are u watching the game on tomorrow?

I bought one of the last tickets yesterday Wavy. I''m joining you glory-hunting motherfuckers[:D]

[quote user="Herman "]I bought one of the last tickets yesterday Wavy. I''m joining you glory-hunting motherfuckers[:D][/quote]How the flip is "motherfucker" not censored here lol?

Unfortunately i have an exam the next morning so have to go straight back to university, I''m guessing there won''t be a problem with bringing a laptop in surely?