Sign in to follow this  
francis

Boro fans starting to take over Trafalgar Square

http://www.camvista.com/england/london/trafalgarsquare_streaming.php

Where are the Norwich fans linking up?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]won''t be the only time you bow to a son of Norfolk this weekend.....[/quote]
[Y]

matter of geography really....in 2002 Norwich were everywhere in Cardiff and Bristol the night before and no Birmingham fans about, they would have come down on the day being an hour-ish? from Cardiff....us likewise tomorrow.

Let Boro have their fun and wear themselves out tonight......we''ll march in tomorrow and take the prize.

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]so why are you on this message board ?

Why don''t you f**k and join them[/quote]A reasonable point, very well made[:D]

saw plenty of them travelling down - plenty of over-confidence on display..... one party knew when the premier league fixtures were being released in late June, so the games against Newcastle/Sunderland would be available to plan for....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Taking over from who. Japanese tourists?[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]so why are you on this message board ?

Why don''t you f**k and join them[/quote]A reasonable point, very well made[:D][/quote]

Thank you my good man. Short and to the point I thought

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]Sorry, bit new to this.

How do I get rid of all the rubbish in the quote box ?[/quote]The forum is a bit sh1t for that. Only firefox really works properly, Chrome and IE not so much.There is a way you can select a compatability mode for IE but can''t remember how to do it.Safari and smartphone browsers fail here too.

Few City fans in and around Liverpool Street, but mostly saw Boro fans getting down early. Not surprising though. Any excuse to get out of that shithole and see what a real city looks like.

I''ve been down all weekend and have enjoyed a spliff with a couple of City fans we met in Brixton, plus was beeped by a car full of Norwich fans going up the Walworth Road. It seems like a few are using the game as an excuse to stay in London over the holiday weekend.This has been a dream weekend so far: excellent food, almost perfect weather and a kind of buzzing vibe about the place. But we need a victory to round it all off.

can u sit down please wrote the following post at 24/05/2015 9:34 PM:

Like I said on Twitter.

The irony with Boro "taking" Trafalgar Square , is that a Norfolk man is still towering above them. #nelson #ncfc #boro

It''s classic, absolutely perfect.😄

I wonder if there are enough homeless shelter places for the Boro fans tonight it will they have to sleep on the streets.

Maybe they could earn an honest living for a change as rent boys?

[quote user="GrumpyBear"]He''s got a vag'' typical Norfolk man.[/quote]You bastid that''s funny [:D]Going to get you back for that tomorrow.

Fans don''t win games, players do. Big deal turning up early and celebrating at a Norfolk legends landmark before a ball is kicked.

No fear tomorrow...

They are like a Taylor Swift to our Foo fighters.Just opening for us before the main event.[:)]