Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Today is the day...........................

Wow, its here and what a niht,hardly any sleep, and up over an hour earlier than planned.

Huge day ahead, and a job to be done, enjoy your day one and all, safe watching wherever you are, be loud be proud and together we stand. Today is our day, OTBC

As Norwich City fans we are all really in for a great day watching our beloved team, lets be right behind them from start to finish. AN has turned us around from where we were heading, we have one more step to take and today is the day, safe journey to everyone.

I was also awake earlier than I wanted to be, and that was after dreaming about being at Wembley! (was totally unrealistic, I queued to get in dressed in a business suit?)

Anyway, up and ready now, and with less than a 5 minute drive to the showground, sort of kicking my heels a bit now.

Safe journey to all Canaries going to Wembley.

OTBC

It''s game day and I''m also up a hour before my alarm was set

Just wanted to say a couple of things

i) Drive/travel safely hope everyone makes it to Wembley on time and in one piece

ii) Good luck and enjoy the occasion just not too much

iii) As I said on my very first post if we win you will never hear from me again, if we lose I''ll be back to congratulate you

Uwe...

Ps I''m sorry for the couple of 15 yr old keyboard warriors (if they were in fact Boro supporters) that came on here last night. But I remember what my first beer was like too ;)

Morning Uwe.

Same to all genuine Boro fans.

I hope we see you on here just once more after 6PM today.

Today is a one off, forget the league results.

Let''s hope the lads give it all and have no regrets about their performances at the end.

OTBC!!!!