Sign in to follow this  
missing norwich

Robert Snodgrass

Can''t criticise Snoddy one bit. Don''t know how he''ll get over his injury. If he was back to his best I wouldn''t complain if we bought him back - he''s the sort of player who gives everything.

Fer I wouldn''t want back - tends to play well and score in the easy games and go missing when it''s tough.

Would have Snoddy back although he does unbalance the team somewhat, but Fer no chance. Can''t depend on bit part players in the Prem.

Could happen, he''s very much an Alex Neil type player, works his socks off and could be devastating in a more fluid, higher pressing team than the last Norwich one he played in.

No more than 5 Million though, I like the guy but that''s the very top end of his value for me

I don''t think I would have either back. Snodgrass was potentially a good player but slowed play up as he allways wanted the ball on his left foot. His delivery was good but I will never forget him snatching the ball off Wolfswinkel and missing the penalty. Under Neil he would probably do much better but he''s not that quick. Fer was never played in his best position under Hughton but I don''t believe he works hard enough for the team. He has a good shot on him but rarely tracks back.

He''d have to prove that he''s undoubtedly back to 100%. That type of injury can leave a player affected enough that they never quite make it all the way back and/or much more likely to get injured again, even slightly, but enough to keep him out of the lineup.

I''d have Snodgrass back, partly because I think he could do a job in a well organised and attack-minded side, but mostly because it would make LDC unhappy.

He was at the game today. I met him on the tube and got a picture with him. He was a really nice guy. I do feel sorry for him as his injury meant he couldn''t''do anything about relegation