Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Prediction League

You could always leave your login details with a trusted friend/relative for them to register your team and submit your predictions whilst you''re away...

will be nice to see the return of prediction league!

Any updates/improvements from last season?

Although i must say it was good last season
Hopefully i will do better, and finisher a bit higher, although 54th? place is ok

We''re looking at adding a result column as well i.e. if you correctly predict Norwich to win, lose or draw but get the scoreline wrong then you''ll still get some points. If this can''t be implemented then it''ll be the same as the previous season.

Hmm this seems like a suitable thread to leave my greetings on without totally diverging from the main subject! My absence for 2 weeks from all forms of modern communication has been because I was enjoying myself in France, speaking the lingo and eating rather a lot!

It seems that I have missed lots of news both on and off the field in this time....we have signed 2 new players who I know bugger all about, Damo is going (bye bye - Fizzy League 06/07 awaits), we don''t seem to be doing too well for numbers and we have played a few games including this on-off Inter match. I got my TPS tickets despite having sent the form in a week late as I couldn''t read it until after the deadline

Lots of excitement in London too I hear...didn''t know much about it until we got back into Stansted where the armed police presence was amazing. Nearly had a slight problem at passport control when the guy thought I was a young British muslim (I am white, but dark skinned so I look as though I come from the Mediterranean and my passport looks like I''m North African!) but it was all ok!
Then I read that Brum was hit by a tornado! Excitement as the path of destruction appears to be only 100 yards away from where I lived up until the end of June. Won''t be back there for a while though so I can''t see what happened, but no doubt there might be evidence of repairs when I go back in September 2006.

I''m looking forward to the coming season and the Prediction League and hope to improve on my final position of about 50th!!! More chances to get points would be cool.

[quote]Hmm this seems like a suitable thread to leave my greetings on without totally diverging from the main subject! My absence for 2 weeks from all forms of modern communication has been because I was enj...[/quote]

Welcome back, matey... glad to see the French media are taking an interest in the goings on over here...

I''m new to this prediction league, but am looking forward to Wednesday myself as well...