Sign in to follow this  
MC Fearfull

Post game scraps

I don''t know if anybody else witnessed some of the commotion going on below the concourse after the game, but I did witness some Norwich fans winding up the Middlesbrough supports as they went to their buses, but in particular I was amused for some reason as a man(not sure of which team) enticed a M''boro fan to hit him and he got absolutely pasted before the plod took him out... Not the post game atmosphere I expected!

Just got back from Wembley now - thank you broken down National Notveryexpress. From what I could see, these really were very isolated incidents, though I told a City supporter to leave it out when he was aggressively goading a young upset Boro fan - wasn''t impressed with that at all, there was no need for that nonsense. But rather than focus on that, and some (not all) Boro fans that come on here aside, I was in the main impressed with how the Boro took it respectfully on the chin (not literally of course), it is very hard to lose in this fashion as we all know from our experience at the Millennium stadium 13 years ago. Most Boro seemed very dignified in defeat and knew the better team had won through, I found them a decent bunch. I''ve got to say, the City fans were magnificent though, everything about the day was just out of this world, and I won''t forget this day for the rest of my life either. Very proud, hope you all got back safely in one piece ok folks :)