Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

How many passes for our second goal?

Did anyone count? I thought it was a fantastic team goal and must have been 20 passes (including one touched by Boro player).

It was 17. They said 17 before the reply and I counted 17. However, one of those was a mis-pass from a Middlesbrough player, which went to a Norwich player.

Wasted ticky tacky football. That''s why we outplayed you in both semi finals (apart from when you scored the goals). It should take one, or possibly two passes to get the ball from your keeper to the striker. This is the successful tactic used by MM and is based on the theories of the  reknowned Dutch football coach, Jan van Houuffe. Cloggie by birth, cloggie by style.

Except when we scored the goals - HAH! You are "on" tonight, PK. Some dumb bunnies still up are too stupid and too full of themselves to sit back and enjoy the humor. Morty the douche for one.

He''s got his own site to spew his in

tolerance on but he keeps coming here to follow me.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Except when we scored the goals - HAH! You are "on" tonight, PK. Some dumb bunnies still up are too stupid and too full of themselves to sit back and enjoy the humor. Morty the douche for one.

He''s got his own site to spew his in

tolerance on but he keeps coming here to follow me.[/quote]Oh dear.Embarrassing, junior grade trolling, backing the underdog / outsider.You really are a yankee doodle fu(ktard lol.

Yes I back the underdog. What bumpkin wabbit hunter moron thinjs Norwich is not the underdog? I guess one too stupid and bitter to get what PK. is doing, and too narrowminded to rise above the rivalry and enjoy the day.

How drunk are you again?