Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Rude Boro fans

On the bus on the way in to Wembley today every time we passed a Boro bus everyone waved their scarfs and flags, but in return all we got was a 1 or 2 fingered gesture. Just shows who has the best fans

Boro have had 15,000 home fans for the majority of the season, so they had 25,000 part timers and those along for a day out on the drink today.They have some good supporters, reasonable, polite , and functioning , but I wouldn''t judge them by what you saw today.Imagine a pub that has it''s regulars all year, then on New Years Eve you get every scrote and pikey turning up, who don''t know how to carry on.Congratulations on your promotion, look forward to seeing your lot up at the Stadium of Light soon.

Do you think you may need some kind of counseling or therapy?Sounds like a truly traumatic experience[:(]

As we were waving every boro bus off in the torch post the match with a few songs and gestures of our own, I think we got our own back.

[quote user="Dave"]On the bus on the way in to Wembley today every time we passed a Boro bus everyone waved their scarfs and flags, but in return all we got was a 1 or 2 fingered gesture. Just shows who has the best fans[/quote]Not you for a start ! This morning my father, who is deaf, waved to quite a few of your coaches going through Brandon and he told me that all he got back was stuff like " stuck off your cold dinner can''t ". Or something similar, as I am not too good at his sign language. Very rude to an old man I thought.

Think your self lucky you got the finger!!!!

I have just got back from Victoria now at 2:45 am, spent the end of my amazing Wembley day i have waited nearly 30 years for,giving a statement to the old bill for 90 mins at midnight about the scumbag Boro fans who jumped me from behind, mug punching me in the back of the head for no reason.

No eye contact, didn''t even see them, right on the platform at Victoria,just came up behind me and smashed me in the head!!!

Shame as had good chat and a good laugh with them all day and they were pretty decent.

Oh well the f****er is spending the night at Victoria nick and we are Premier League, so karma is a motherF***in bit*h!!!!

OTBC

Most of the trouble seemed to be from stereotypes unfortunatly. Young chavy lads and beer guts with terrible tattoos.