Sign in to follow this  
sheded

song plus post ?

I know this  question is not important  just before the Inter match ,  but when its all over [ and Francis has scored 8 goals  ]   maybe one of you can tell me if its possible   to send a post  , along with a  tune or song  ?   so that as soon as  a reader accesses  my post he/she  will hear the tune or song   .... 

No, not possible; and we don''t allow file attachments with messages. Upload your song somewhere and put a link to it -- as long as not too filthy, we''ll put the link up.

ps sorry for assuming it''s filthy!

Best place to do it is at www.yousendit.com

Just uplaod the music file and send it to one of your own email addresses. Then it will give you a link to download the song. (Post the link on this board and people can download it)

[quote]No, not possible; and we don''t allow file attachments with messages. Upload your song somewhere and put a link to it -- as long as not too filthy, we''ll put the link up. ps sorry for assuming it''s fil...[/quote]

The thought never entered my head Vince !  would I send  filthy rugby  songs  to  my aunt in America  ? because she`s Welsh , and I want  her to hear  a Welsh choir singing " Land of my fathers "   when she opens my email  LOL     sorry about that ...

Thanks Beds , I`ll try that site !

talking of songs, can anybody tell me what the song was that the players ran out to for the Inter game?