Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

New manager?!

I''ve just taken this from the BBC''s rolling sport thing....anyone notice the deliberate mistake?!

===

Have you seen the highlights of yesterday''s Championship play-off final yet?

Neil Adams'' Norwich went through against Middlesbrough at Wembley - in a match worth a potential £120m and a place in next year''s Premier League.

===

I guess we are used to it, we may be back in the PL but the media still doesn''t care that much!

2 deliberate mistakes-it''s ''only'' worth about £80 million to us as I read somewhere that we were due to get another £40 million in parachute payments anyway.

We weren''t going to get as much as £40m were we? Jeez, football has gone just a bit mad - and with the new deal even more coming along in 2016 (we may even get ticket prices reduced?!). I hate that side of it, but at the same time we don''t want to be missing out.

Didn''t the club say that Adams was going to return in some capacity? Maybe this is it and Alex has only been caretaker all along.......!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]2 deliberate mistakes-it''s ''only'' worth about £80 million to us as I read somewhere that we were due to get another £40 million in parachute payments anyway.[/quote]

I think it does worth 120 million pounds, as it renews, in case of relegation, the whole parachute scheme - thus making us eligible for a further 40 million pounds in a season in which otherwise we wouldn''t be.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]2 deliberate mistakes-it''s ''only'' worth about £80 million to us as I read somewhere that we were due to get another £40 million in parachute payments anyway.[/quote]

I think it does worth 120 million pounds, as it renews, in case of relegation, the whole parachute scheme - thus making us eligible for a further 40 million pounds in a season in which otherwise we wouldn''t be.

I read it was £40 mill Branston, not sure if that was accurate though. Good point Budapest Canary, I hadn''t thought of that.