Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Bentley may stay at Arsenal

Bentley has started today for arsenal in pre-season game.  Is this an indictcation that arsenal plan to use him this season.  That said I would love to see either Marney or Bentley this season.  I think that they would both be fantastic players in the championship, allthough Marney would probably score more goals.

[quote]Bentley has started today for arsenal in pre-season game. Is this an indictcation that arsenal plan to use him this season. That said I would love to see either Marney or Bentley this season. I thi...[/quote]

Good, we don''t need the likes of him here!.

I don''t want him back anyway.

The most overrated player I''ve seen in ages, Bentley was a massive disapointment in my eyes. I watched him against Porto last night, and saw nothing to change my opinion. I''d prefer us to give one of our young lads a decent run in the team to be honest.

For all his flashes of skill there was not a lot of substance to him. I think the Upper River End got more balls from Bentley than they did even in the halcyon days of Mike Sheron when they got a regular peppering.........