Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Cheats never prosper

Here here, let me guess all the boro fans from the last few weeks have mysteriously evaporated????

We taught them how football should be played and they will do well to study that master class

Indeed, it was a victory for ''Brazilian'' style today !!!!

We will enhance the Prem and playing like that there will be no fear of relegation.

I said I''d come on here if we lost. This seems as good a thread as any

Congrats today. You won promotion after the most competitive championship season in recent memory

Today you were better than us

Uwe.....

Couldn''t help a wry smile when they were giving Ruddy the hisses for taking his time on the second half kicks! It really wasn''t that long ago that half their team were taking turns to go down in order to run down the clock.

Justice was delivered today. We were better than them all season - as the table shows and better than them in the final. The Prem will be far better served with Norwich City bringing their game to the table compared to the cynical approach of Boro.

Justice was indeed served up today, an extremely polished and professional display without feeling the need to time waste or resort to the histrionics resorted to by boro only weeks ago; what made it even better was their guy bing booked for a dive :-)

[quote user="UweFuchsHe"]I said I''d come on here if we lost. This seems as good a thread as any

Congrats today. You won promotion after the most competitive championship season in recent memory

Uwe.....[/quote]

Very big of you Uwe.

Hope to see you in the Prem year after next.

I particularly enjoyed the booking for the dive in the 2nd half.

Now where are those sanctimonious Boro knobs who were having a go at Hoolahan on this board this week?

At least he didn''t parade his desperation to millions of viewers worldwide!

Your players let you down today so poke it and slink off back to Teeside and miserable crowds shorn of gloryhunters and prima donna Premiership reserves you don''t own.

Enjoy Rotherham and Preston next season and I hope Brighton is on a Tuesday night for you.

And breathe.

Many thanks Uwe.

Your supporters in general were a delight to talk with and travel to and from the game.

When I left the game at the carra when the Boro beat us i was the angriest I think that I have ever been at a football game. The antics were a disgrace and to beat them fair and square without having dying swans on the pitch made me proud to be a canary.

So pleased to see Bambie Bamford in tears at the end. He tried to cheat in the first half but thankfully was ignored.

We need to mirror what Middlesbrough have done this season if we are to survive In the top flight next season. As a defensive unit they''re superb. We won''t be putting in performances like today everyweek in the prem. Proceed with caution and park the bus more.

They got exactly what they deserved. Can''t help but feel vindicated following that display of anti football they put on at Carrow Road. Left that game littereally shaking with rage.I loved that they started getting upset with Ruddy, and the Norwich fans started a chant of "Yellows" to mask it every time.I loved that they didnt even look like scoring.Karma is a bitch as boro have just seen.The biggest irony infact is if Boro hadnt have played such an anti game at Carrow and we had beaten them to get 2nd, they would have smashed the Binners or Watford in the play offs.So that pathetic display really went on to bite them on the ass.

[quote user="UweFuchsHe"]I said I''d come on here if we lost. This seems as good a thread as any

Uwe.....[/quote]Nice one Uwe[Y]Bar the odd knob, your fans were a credit to your club. Good luck next season and give the binners a couple of thrashings.