Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Can't be can there ??

Just wondering if anyone still wishes we''d gone up automatically,obviously there''s no guarantees with the play offs but what a great way to do it !!

[quote user="stoke canary"]Just wondering if anyone still wishes we''d gone up automatically,obviously there''s no guarantees with the play offs but what a great way to do it !![/quote]The result was that we got the best Norwich City day ever, and I doubt we''ll ever top that.Unless we win the Prem, or the FA cup.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="stoke canary"]Just wondering if anyone still wishes we''d gone up automatically,obviously there''s no guarantees with the play offs but what a great way to do it !![/quote]The result was that we got the best Norwich City day ever, and I doubt we''ll ever top that.Unless we win the Prem, or the FA cup.[/quote]
Prem, yes, FA Cup debatable. Yesterday was fooking epic, and epic in the good old fashioned  English understated way, none of this American superlatives flogged to meaninglessness shiote.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Winning promotion is the play-offs is the best way to be promoted......... but losing in the play-offs is the worst way not to be promoted.It''s great to have won.[/quote]Congratulations, TgoMT, you are the newest recipient of the Award for ''Statements of the Obvious'' [G]                                                                          [;)]

Best day out for me in 45 years of being an active supporter. Went to Wembley in 73 and 75, couldn''t go to 1985, couldn''t get tickets for 2002. Never actually been able to witness a promotion either ( nearly did twice) and living up north 35 years plus hasn''t helped. So yesterday and the manner of our winning will remain with me a long long time. I think the euphoria will last for two weeks.

Really feel we have our team back like under Lambert. The Hughton years for me were just not the Norwich I know and love. Alex Neil has given the team, and me, great belief.