Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Who's leaving ?

From our squad who do you expect to be leaving NCFC?

Bunn, Garrido, RVW, Cuellar, I think will move on. Miguel is still young so perhaps he has potential, but I''m surprised he hasn''t featured in many development games. Has he left already? Will Gary O''Neil stick around? He''s had very few games so if we add to our midfield at all, surely he will be unlikely to get many minutes. He has been good to have around because of his experience. Odjidja is an unknown and he may be worth hanging onto and I personally hope AN gives him a chance to show us what he can do once he is fully fit and has had a good pre-season. Jacob Murphy may benefit from another spell on loan, together with Carlton Morris.

I''m hoping Hooper will play a part in more games but because AN tends to play with only one up front I can''t see Hooper being the lone striker. He''s a good finisher but not a good target man, so perhaps he could fill Hoolahans place occasionally.

Anyone got any ideas as to who else may leave?

Bunn, Cuellar, Turner, Garrido, Lafferty, Wolfswinkel, Becchio.

As for kids you''d think a majority of them would go out on loan or find new clubs, like McGeehan seems to have done.

Bunn Cuellar Turner Miquel Garrido Andreu Lafferty Becchio Must all be in danger of being shipped out

& of course Turner, Becchio and Lafferty. Will Andrew make the step up? I have my doubts.

Ruddy Rudd

Whittaker Olsson

R.Bennett Bassong Martin

E.Bennett Redmond Hoolahan

Howson Tettey Johnson Odjijda Dorrans O''Neill

Jerome Grabban Hooper RVW

Maybe the core group with 4 or 5 to be added.

Please dear god all of these: Turner, Cuellar Miquel, Hooper, Andreu. It would be so great.

Lafferty and Garrido too, RVW doesn''t have a future here would be a better 4th than Hooper though.