Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

We're all off to Wembley but will the players 'turn up?'

[quote user="morty"]Awwww, is somebody feeling a bit attention starved?[:(][/quote]It''s because his mum has never loved him since he forced himself upon her in his mid-twenties [:)]

[quote user="Norwich Crazy"]What worries me is with the sheer volume of plastics going to the game the noise level will be low we will be out sung by the boro fans and they will lose their confidence. Damn those plastics[/quote]That''s it then, Waveney and Ipswich Crazy are the same person. Explains everything. [:$]

[quote user="ruthers1"]In my lifetime I can remember 6 massive ''cup finals'' for NCFC.

Worryingly City failed to ''turn up'' in 5 of them:

Everton (FA Cup Semi)

Sunderland (FA Cup Semi)

Birmingham (Play Off final)

Fulham (Prem league)

West Brom (Prem league)

Wembley 85 and the own goal aside it''s not a great record in the really big games since.[/quote]

Others have already said about other occasions we were victors, 59 Man U, 59 Spurs...... you can make a positive list or you can be a negative twat.

What a strange observation. What exactly is the connection between any of those teams, managements, training staffs et al and todays group except the club name.

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 22/05/2015 3:53 PM:

I suppose if the players didn''t turn yup, we could have 40,000 yellow clad canaries on the pitch for a kick a bout !

OP is maybe expecting us to start with only 8 players while McNally is frantically calling the AWOL''s to find out where the feck they are.😄

I never ever win bets, I''m extremely unlucky and in a bad spot financially atm. I''m just put a £80 on ''Boro. Don''t worry guys, I''ve just basically guaranteed we''re going through :D

I''ve never won a Norwich related bet, I''d rather lose the £80 and have an amazing day at Wembley than save it and leave the result to chance.

We''re going to win 5-1 imo

1-1 at half time, they have a player sent off and we rout them in the second half. I''m not even considering the possibility we lose

You can afford to throw £80 away then.

Foul language not necessary but if it makes you feel better!

[quote user="ruthers1"]In my lifetime I can remember 6 massive ''cup finals'' for NCFC.

Worryingly City failed to ''turn up'' in 5 of them:

Everton (FA Cup Semi)

Sunderland (FA Cup Semi)

Birmingham (Play Off final)

Fulham (Prem league)

West Brom (Prem league)

Wembley 85 and the own goal aside it''s not a great record in the really big games since.[/quote]
Just two off the top of my head...
West Brom (H) 2012-13 - Norwich won 4-0 to confirm Premier League status.  Oh, hang on, WBA were "on the beach" or something, right?
Portsmouth (A) 1-0 2010-11 to seal promotion to the PL - didn''t bottle that one. Hang on though, it was only Portsmouth, right?
1985 we turned up but got beaten by the better side
Birmingham were not the better side & we lost on the lottery of penalties - we turned up alright.
"Wembley 85 and the own goal aside"
.... My friend, you are a grade A bell-end. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="quentin"][quote user="morty"]Ruthers, you are an Olympic grade flaccid spam javelin.[/quote]BWAHAHAHA!!! [:D][:D][:D] [Y][/quote]

And you two are like little children - no wait, that''s an insult to children.   GTFU.

[/quote]
It''s good to see the Union Representative for the Flaccid Spam Javelins making a belated appearance.
FTFO.

Like how my reverse psychology worked guys?!

Seriously, no problem admitting I was wrong to doubt the bottle of this group of players and in particular Russell Martin. While I''ll never be an admirer of his centre half abilities I''ve got to admit he did the club proud yesterday.

Apology over, my next post about him will revert to being negative I promise!

[quote user="ruthers1"]Like how my reverse psychology worked guys?! [/quote]
Yeah, let me try some.
You''re clearly not a massive bellend.