What a turn out and performance from our fans - just an incredible day for us - Boro fans were brilliant too, before the match, from our end it sounded fantastic and their cheerleader over the tannoy was excellent.    Days like that are very rare for a football club and both sets of fans were brilliant, apart from a few sore losers. To see and hear 40,000 Norwich fans in one place and see the team dominate and play so well was just amazing. 

Glad you feel they were loud enough and supportive enough for once. Did you climb on your high horse in the car park and deliver a Henry V speech to the rest of the block?

I thought the Norwich fans in Block B517 were very poor. Most just sitting with their arms folded and not cheering the team on. Having had a 30 year break from Wembley I thought they would have given more instead of looking at us cheering the team on with annoyance. I do fear for the future supporters but am proud of my many years of supporting Norwich. Did anybody else experience the same?

Block 111 was rocking, didn''t sit down for the whole game, and bounced for most of it!

Block 111 was good. Although there was a guy next to me (not old or visibly disabled) who just sat the whole match when everyone was stood and didn''t join in any chanting and left immediately at the final whistle. He was covered in NCFC decor so not a Boro fan despite my suspicions! Very odd...

Did Boro have more fans?

It appeared there seats extended beyond the halfway line? whilst the split was down the middle on the other side?

I wanted to sing more at the end, but it was difficult to actually get songs started! I was waiting for OTBC to belt out at the end, but it didn''t really happen.

Still what an atmosphere. the Torch pub was buzzing before the game.

Block 113 was awesome - only sat down at half time, bouncing/chanting nearly most of the game. Brilliant day, will never forget it.

Canary fans did us proud. The Torch was rammed as expected and all in good voice. Block 516 held their own in the chanting / singing stakes not many sitting down. I expect there are many like me this morning who sound like they have been on 40 Capstan full strength a day for their whole life!A great day out from start to finish.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Plenty of noise in Block 105 but there did seem to be a bit of a lull....probably all in shock at being 2-0 up in 15 mins !!Some great renditions of '' On the Ball City '' [/quote]After celebrating the second goal, till my internal organs nearly fell out, I saw everyone around me, eyebrows raised, and a bit stunned!I don''t think anyone expected that!

was in the noisy block 113 too; my throat is still sore this evening...

Block 119 was the loudest (at least i''ll claim it the loudest), everyone stood the whole game and when we scored strangers hugged and clambered over each other as if they were friends and family, wearing all yellow and green it felt like we were....(*cue scum fan with a side splitting incest joke)

Block 117 was undoubtedly the loudest and most emotionally charged block at Wembely.

Indeed an elderly lady in row 22 had the misfortune of a highly charged cIty fan turning round and giving her a big kiss, full on the lips after the first goal.

Don''t know if you read this my love, but if you didn''t enjoy it I apologise.( I got the impression at the time that you did btw)😄

Block 115 row 44 was rocking.....Handy low ceiling made from steel plate helped with sound effects.

Yes we got a little subdued for a few minutes in the second half....anticipation building....but the crescendo was spine tingling !!

Well as usual everything has come down to a Block measuring contest.My block was evidently created the most noise (you can ask the ladies) and it more than made up for the rest of you blocks.( i meant your blocks....obviously)

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Block 117 was undoubtedly the loudest and most emotionally charged block at Wembely.

Indeed an elderly lady in row 22 had the misfortune of a highly charged cIty fan turning round and giving her a big kiss, full on the lips after the first goal.

Don''t know if you read this my love, but if you didn''t enjoy it I apologise.( I got the impression at the time that you did btw)😄[/quote]I''m sure she loved it Mr J !!Must confess I was infected by the '' kiss-a-complete-stranger-when-Norwich-score '' disease. Male or female nobody seemed to mind receiving a smacker on the forehead or cheek ( apologies to the little female steward unlucky enough to be stationed at the Block 105 exit near the end ) Perhaps the aroma from the waccy-baccy someone had been smoking in the gents cast inhibitions aside.What did surprise me was that we were allowed to stand all match. I didn''t mind in the slightest but I thought there would be a strict '' no standing '' rule.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well as usual everything has come down to a Block measuring contest.My block was evidently created the most noise (you can ask the ladies) and it more than made up for the rest of you blocks.( i meant your blocks....obviously)[/quote]Makes a refreshing change from the c*ck measuring contest we normally get on here....[;)]

B112 was by far the liveliest.  Non stop singing and no let up.  Even an argument between a couple of our fans to add to the drama - what was that all about? A lot of finger pointing going on - the stewards didn''t know what to make of it.....

I''m with Mr J, block 117 was buzzing. I was down on Row 11 and the atmosphere around us was brilliant.

Well apart from the poor old boy in the row in front who threw up and then had to leave the game, bet he was gutted as he left on 15mins!!