Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Empty Seats

I was in block 517 and there must have been 10 empty seats in the immediate area? it didn''t bother me personally cos i had the best day ever but don''t know how it can be with seats at such a premium all week and people ringing the club and checking the website daily, seems a bit odd ?

Sat in Row3 Block502 and there were 6 to 8 seats in front of me in row2 all empty in a line.

Out of 40,000 people there will always be the odd few who just can''t make it due to circumstances- car breaks down on the way, family emergency, up all night being ill. Has happened to me before gigs I''ve paid £50 for tickets.

I was relieved to see that empty `Boro block in a way because you just know the idiots down the road would`ve tried to claim we couldn`t sell out. Makes you wonder though...touts managed to get hold of plenty of tickets even though our method of distribution was extremely strict- then you see two fairly large blocks of empty seats virtually mirroring each other in both sides of the stadium. No spare seats around me in C116.

It suggests they were held over from public sale and so neither club had access to them The sponsors call the tune, as they are slowly doing in other areas of the game ie time, day games played. Thing is those tickets would have only been suitable for fans of either club rather than as prizes or such like. But I agree it is very frustrating when set against the stories of folk not being able to get a ticket. I would rather they went to any sort of ''plastic'' from either club than to be empty.