Sign in to follow this  
boro_fan

Boro fan here

Of all the finals we have played i must say Norwich are the best fans, i was talking to them both before and after the game and having a laugh . Never rubbed it in once and happy to have some good football chat.

Good luck for next season, we never turned up when it mattered all season, hopefully next year will be ours.

I think you will stay up, the drop down will have done you some good. Bournemouth, watford for the drop and i think southampton will struggle next season. Lets see.

Good post, thanks. I''ll reply in a minute when I get off the floor. Sudden attack of cramp.

I''ll always remember Boro beating Cardiff on our last promotion campaign, allowing us to beat Portsmouth and go up. For that I will always be grateful to you, and one day I hope we can repay the favour (I''m just glad we didn''t repay that favour on Monday). Best of luck next season.

Thanks for coming on here and saying what you did. I really hope that your boys do go up next year, a proper club with proper fans whom I and my family had many great conversations with to and from the game.

Equally I will not forget you beating Cardiff in 2011 to assist us getting promoted.

Just tell your coaching staff to never revert to the Italian style tactics of feigning injuries and time wasting that we witnessed at Carrow Road as you are much better than that.

Hi boro fan,

have to say that the reds I spoke to before the game were very friendly, taking time to speak to my boy about the game. Your fans were let down badly by a lack of preparation i feel - allowing a situation where you are dependent on London traffic for that big a game is a serious oversight, and I think the lack of a proper warm up showed in the first half.

Best of luck for next season - you certainly have the defensive record to challenge again, I hope you can replace Bamford.

I wish you the best

Good luck next season Boro fan, if you can keep the likes of Friend you will be ok, TBH I don''t think Bamford looked to interested, problem with loan players sometime.

Boro fans i met were a credit to your club, good natured friendly rivalry made the atmosphere before the game what football supporting should always be like. Good luck for next season, i think your well in with a chance from what I saw in the two league games, the game at the riverside is the only time this season we''ve been totally outclassed.