Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Well done Nutty

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Lovely piece mate😄[/quote]Agree, very good indeed.Nothing to do with the fact I also featured lol[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellowfuture"]Lovely piece mate😄[/quote]Agree, very good indeed.Nothing to do with the fact I also featured lol[;)][/quote]Saw you on the far right at back of coach, Morty [:)]

Nice to see you all looking so well Nutty. And yes you too Morty.

quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellowfuture"]Lovely piece mate😄[/quote]Agree, very good indeed.Nothing to do with the fact I also featured lol[;)][/quote

Was that you with the long blonde hair, applying Nutty''s face paint, Morty?

morty wrote the following post at 26/05/2015 6:53 PM:

Yellowfuture wrote:

Lovely piece mate😄

Agree, very good indeed.

Nothing to do with the fact I also featured lol

Back seat of the bus I think?😄

Nikki Fox was lovely, by the way!Glad the resulting footage was so good!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellowfuture"]Lovely piece mate😄[/quote]Agree, very good indeed.Nothing to do with the fact I also featured lol[;)][/quote

Was that you with the long blonde hair, applying Nutty''s face paint, Morty?[/quote]You need to adjust your TV, that hair is "strawberry blonde"And no, it wasn''t[:D]

Looked like Mandie Moo to me.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Looked like Mandie Moo to me.[/quote][Y]

Saw you on the telly Nigel, your lads will remember that day for the rest of their lives.OTBC.[:D]

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Looked more like an Eastenders throw back to the 90''s, does that make me Grant or Phil?

And I think that was the missus painting eddies face, sister of mandie so not a bad shout[/quote]It was definitely one or the other lol.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Best not talk about wanting to paint nikki''s face[/quote][:D]

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I clearly have no idea what my missus looks like, she''s just informed me it is indeed mandie. Blaming my confusion on the special cola I was drinking[/quote]I bet that was a slightly awkward convo[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]Saw you on the telly Nigel, your lads will remember that day for the rest of their lives.OTBC.[:D][/quote]

Now here''s the thing Rickyyyyyyy...

When I first got the email I thought it was an invitation for the yearly outing of the British Bog Cleaners and I''d agreed before I realised it was actually from the British Broadcasting Corperation. Was too late to back out when the penny finally dropped....

Was a fantastic day buddy. All the family really enjoyed it and it was made more special by being able to share it with some of our wonderful PUPs both on the bus and outside the stadium. My two grandsons will remember it forever. And as Morty said, Nikki Fox from Look East was great company on the trip helping make it such a wonderful day.

I missed all this stuff NN - I take it it you were on''t t''telly? Is it available on iplayer or somesuch? Would love to see it.

What a day that was!!! Haven''t come down yet!

Great footage of the lovely Edwards family something they will keep and treasure Im sure.

Have known Eddie for some time but have only had the pleasure of really getting to know the rest of the family much better this season and what a great close knit friendly family they are, pleased for them all that they had such a great day out as I am for every other ncfc fan.

It sounds as if this mini-documentary would work well if included on the club''s DVD of the season, as part of the coverage of the play-off final. Sadly I can''t imagine how an idea like this would percolate through to Carrow Road...