Sign in to follow this  
Mr Grumpy

Crystals

Did anyone else on this board spend time in Crystals bar right next to the stadium yesterday? How mental was that place. Loved it.

Yep we did...I started a post about it this morning a few views but no replies, seems were the only ones there mr grumpy as you said it was mental, was a strange set up but WOW what fun

Sorry, missed your''s from this morning. Can''t believe no-one else from this Board was in there. The place was rammed and they knew exactly what their customers wanted!

We were also in The Torch.

£5 for a pint of Stella but worth every penny for the singing, dancing on the tables outside and the craic.

If Carlsberg did play offs they could not better the day we had from start to finish.

was also in the torch and queued longer for a drink than I did for my match ticket!!

wonder how the service was in Crystals?

Anyone else wish we could do it all again?

Re service in crystals

Was super quick no waiting as they were only selling cans (pint cans) for £3

Reduced to 4 for £10 at about 1330

Crystals was an absolute shit hole but it didn''t matter in the slightest. An massive empty room, 4 cans for a tenner, no queues for the booze, a playlist of Norwich songs and a load of excited Canaries is the recipe for a cracking time.

Was in the torch by 10am. By 12 the queue for drinks was criminal. Had one girl serving on one side of the bar, saw some chap pull three pints for himself and walk off.

Tried to go to Crystals after the game but was closed. So went back to the Torch and was met by more queues.

[quote user="Jarders"]Crystals was an absolute shit hole but it didn''t matter in the slightest. An massive empty room, 4 cans for a tenner, no queues for the booze, a playlist of Norwich songs and a load of excited Canaries is the recipe for a cracking time.[/quote]

As I said, they knew exactly what their customers wanted!

We spent a couple of hours in there before the game.....no queues for beer always makes for a good time in my opinion! DJ kept turning the music down for the lads to get their vocal chords in tune !Brilliant.....as was the whole day [H]