Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Server Error in '/' Application

WHat does it mean when that screen comes up with lots of text and "Server Error in ''/'' Application" written in big red letters at the top?

and where has the press conference thread gone? its disappeared

It means there''s an error with the page you''re trying to access. Refreshing the page usually does the trick.

It was deleted as boxing has no place on a NCFC forum.

It means there''s an error with the page you''re trying to access. Refreshing the page usually does the trick.

It was deleted as boxing has no place on a NCFC forum.

That error message basically means the code running the message forum has a bug in it, and is trying to turn a non-existing object (NULL) into something else.

Seems to occur when accessing a URL that has previously been deleted, for example, the Press Conference thread

Ian

I have to complain about this deletion, I''m on the other side of China (where it is far past my bedtime) and desparetly trying to find out what the press conference is about and you delete it!

I''ve been to the official site and seen there is a notice there about the boxing but of course I don''t know if this is what the press conference is about or not.

I''m pretty througrally hacked off by this deletion.

Someone please tell me did we sign a player!

Cheers
Eldrich

[quote]The press conference was for the boxing.[/quote]

That''s bobbins!! Why, with so much speculation on the transfer front, would NCFC decide to toy with its fans, only to announce a freakin'' boxing match that had already been announced once before!!

WHYIOUGHTA.................

Thanks for that Pete,

Been lurking here for a few months and sorry my first post was a complaint - off to bed now.

BTW I was in Norfolk for my 2 yearly hols last month and managed to get tickets to the Dereham match (1st NCFC match for my Chinese wife, and my first match since leaving about 10yrs ago) anyway my wife was dead impressed with the players attitutes to the children there. I hope whoever they do sign has a similar outlook to the fans as well being a good player.

Eldrich

Whilst I don’t completely disagree with deleting the press conference thread, I’m not sure how you can say it has nothing to do with NCFC? Surely the fact that NCFC organised a press conference for it makes it relavent?