Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

Cheers for the Tears NCFC - Blog Post

Hello, I am a middle aged man , with teenage daughters, and I cried at the final whistle on Monday...............

Anyone else going to fess up?

I welled up Crabby. A''bizarre'' year of extremes, low and high. We''re not even half way through.........

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Hello, I am a middle aged man , with teenage daughters, and I cried at the final whistle on Monday...............

Anyone else going to fess up?[/quote]

National anthem always gets me, I wasn''t expecting it Monday, so proud to see that sea of green & yellow... I went momentarily !!!! Then again when RM lifted the cup, I''m in my mid fifties so quite possibly may never witness anything like it again, so I make no apologies

I can understand fans crying after a loss, although personally I''m more prone to anger or despondency. But after Monday''s triumph our crew treated the commuters to a bit of singing and chanting on the train and bus back. We only calmed down once we got into the Chinese, but rather than crying we put some smiles on the faces of a few Londoners instead. It was epic.