Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Wembley LV2 crew!

Yeah, Level Two is Club Wembley. Don''t let the noise put you off your prawn sandwiches!

Watched an England game from Level 5, it was a bit like watching ants play. But hopefully I''ll get my tickets for there tomorrow!

I''m at the front of L5 so should be ok; actually saw a euro 96 game at Old Trafford right in the top of their big stand - it was rather interesting to see the positioning from on high, like a giant chess game - but it was Italy v Germany so far more tactical.

Chocks away! The level 2 boys are on the way to Wembley!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Yeah, Level Two is Club Wembley. Don''t let the noise put you off your prawn sandwiches!

Watched an England game from Level 5, it was a bit like watching ants play. But hopefully I''ll get my tickets for there tomorrow![/quote]

Can''t be worse than at Newcastle.

I''m level 5. Looks like thats all that is left for tomorrows final sale as well. Unless they have some lower ones held back.

From west cork and Cornwall we cross land sea

To take our seats in the stands at Wembley

The yellow won''t fail us,they''ll get the job done

We''re Norwich and we''re on level one

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Hey Satriales, welcome to the 5s club :-)[/quote]

Judging by the seat plan thing, there must be 10k of us in level 5. Not many on this forum though I guess!

For what it''s worth I''ve heard wembley has great views all round so you are good anywhere basically.

Lol mine as well

They should have just printed them as Norwich, it''s not as if ipswich actually stood a chance

[quote user="Buh"]Lol mine as well

They should have just printed them as Norwich, it''s not as if ipswich actually stood a chance[/quote]

Brought mine to work today, and in words of Jim Bowen, showed an 1p5wich fan what they could have won, so glad they printed both on the ticket.

All at my work are giving it "glad we didn''t win, such a hassle getting to Wembley"

Lol I think they are in the denial stage of grief

Well, at the end of the day, I know you will all heartily concur that Block 110 took the plaudits for the loudest, most in tune, City fans on the day

I thank you.....................

The looks of amazement from the 1st tier at level 2''s cacophony of noise bellowing out over it like a warm haze of spit and awesome was quite a sight!