Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

aviva discount link

Had a conversation with aviva today and was told that there''s A web link in our programs that offers 20% off car insurance if your a season ticket holder. I''ve looked online but found no luck in finding it has anyone used this? Or know what it is

It''s a marketing ploy, and likely a load of rubbish. Just go on a price comparison site - I guarantee it will be cheaper than Aviva even with 20% knocked off.

[quote user="True Grit"]It''s a marketing ploy, and likely a load of rubbish. Just go on a price comparison site - I guarantee it will be cheaper than Aviva even with 20% knocked off.[/quote]Got to agree with that. Try searching on Moneysupermarket and Moneyexpert, the latter offers £25 cashback, and you''ll very likely beat Aviva.

And the irony is Aviva can beat their own renewal quotes on the price comparison sites....

Not sure about 20% but I have used the following link for 10% off and it has made a difference.

http://www.aviva.co.uk/sponsorship/ncfc/ncfc-discount.html/?source=ncfc&entry=139826