Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Becchio gone

NO!
OUTRAGEOUS!
First "Gah-ree-doo" and now "Bek-hee-oo".  The Norfolk dialect is taking one hell of a beating tonight.
And "Kweller" too?
JESUS F*CKING CHRIST.
F*CKING JOCK MAFIA.
I QUIT.

A happy release.Perhaps he''ll go back to our Yorkshire nursery club.WACCOE will be in overdrive when they get the news.

No surprise there. I was convinced throughout the season that he would go. 16 games, 2 starts (in cup fixtures) and no goals (1 in last year''s pre-season). Did great for Leeds but useless for us. There are 2 other players who I think will go:

Lafferty: Does well for his country but not for us - also got booked in just about every game he played in. 1 goal

RvW: Fantastic for Sporting Lisbon. Scored on his Premiership debut for us but had a few injurys that season and yet to score any more for us. Didn''t do well on loan this season and also wants to go

[quote user="Robert Poole "]Huzzah! [Y][/quote]Why are you 1st Wizard on the binners site but not on here Wiz? [^o)]

I think there is an element of the club being decisive with these players. All of which have very good pedigrees, but the club has moved them on, without seeking a fee for each.

Considering we paid around £5m for that group of players, it seems that the club might be equally decisive in moving on Lafferty and RVW.

Both of which I assume weren''t in Norfolk to be released in the first batch.

[quote user="ricardo"]A happy release.Perhaps he''ll go back to our Yorkshire nursery club.WACCOE will be in overdrive when they get the news.[/quote]

A happy release Ricardo. That'' s a bit of an over reaction. Hope you contained it. Personally I prefer a Chinese happy ending.

This''ll be Jacob Butterfield all over again

20 threads every time he scores for Preston or whoever

Hughton''s record of signing strikers for us just looks dreadful doesn''t it? Three flops and Hooper who has been useful but not £5m useful.

[quote user="king canary"]Hughton''s record of signing strikers for us just looks dreadful doesn''t it? Three flops and Hooper who has been useful but not £5m useful.[/quote]But ultimately it''s Neil Adam''s fault [:|]

we should have just give him a few hundred grand and let him retire after signing himwet cardboard just about sums him up

I QUIT.

ing, ing, ing, that''s f**king brilliant news!

And there was me thinking Monday was as good as it gets!!!

There is a God 🙏

Quentin- this is the second thread you''ve randomly quoted something I''ve posted then put something totally irrelevant under it- what have I done to deserve such attention?

What really happened to Becchio? Scored lots of goals for Leeds and never really got a chance for Norwich. Over two years of his career out of the window. What next for him?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Robert Poole "]Huzzah! [Y][/quote]Why are you 1st Wizard on the binners site but not on here Wiz? [^o)][/quote]

just what i was wondering?

but we never got a chance to say goodbye

or barely even hello.